File a Police Report
Welcome to the San Gabriel Police Online Reporting System. If this is an emergency, call 911.
Using this online police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free.
Types of Incidents Accepted for Online ReportSan Gabriel Police Department currently accepts the following reports online:
- Abandoned Vehicles
- Harassing / Annoying Phone Calls
- House Check
- Lost Property
- Traffic Complaint
- Vehicle Burglary
Please confirm the following to find out if online police report filing is right for you:
- Is this an emergency?
- Did this incident occur outside the San Gabriel City limits?
- Are there any known suspects?
- Did this occur occur on a State Freeway (including on- and off-ramps)?
If you answered NO to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered YES to any of the questions, please look at our Online Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
File an Online Police Report
File an online police report and see the informational brochure for more information about the process.
After Report Has Been Submitted
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
Cases filed using the Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed. Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted. (Filing a false police report is a crime.)