Contact Public Works for information about the following problems or concerns:
- City Trees - Parkway Tree needs to be trimmed or branches are hanging too low? Report Tree Problems.
- Illegal Dumping - Complete this form to Report Illegal Dumping.
- Potholes - Complete this form to Report Potholes.
- Sandbags - The City of San Gabriel offers 10 sand bags per property per year.
- They can be picked up at the Public Works Facility located at 917 E. Grand Ave. Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Street Lights & Traffic Signals - Complete this form to Report Street Light Problems.
- Sewer - Sewer backup or overflow? Sewer odor? Report Sewer Problems.
Contact the agencies listed below for information about the following problems or concerns:
- Hazardous Waste Disposal - Is provided by the Sanitation District of Los Angeles County, please refer to their site for drop off dates.
- Trash Collection - Is provided to the City of San Gabriel by Athens Services (888) 336-6100.
- Water Companies - There are five water purveyors serving San Gabriel. Please refer to your water bill or the Public Works Map to locate the correct one.
- Dead Animals - Report dead animals to the SGV Humane Society at (626) 286-1159.
- Mandatory Recycling & Organics Diversion - Please click the following links for more information on AB341, AB1826 and FAQs.