Trips & Tours
The City of San Gabriel provides great trips and tours all year long. Hundreds go on our trips each year due to our reasonable prices which often include lunch, venue admission, special senior extras, and fine accommodations on extended trips.
Registration is taken on a first registered, first seated basis at the Community Services Department Office. Full payment for trips and tours are due on or before the date indicated on each individual trip. For mail-in registration please enclose a check, money order, VISA, or MasterCard Information. Make checks payable to "CITY OF SAN GABRIEL." For walk-in registration, exact payment amount is required.
250 S. Mission Drive
San Gabriel, CA 91776
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Extended hours Tuesday 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
San Gabriel Community Services Department acts only as an agent in putting together day and extended trip packages. We do not assume any liability for illness, injury, damages, loss, accident, or delay due to any act or default of any company or person involved in the trip, nor can we be held responsible for changes made by the tour operator or hotel.
Trips & Tours Refund Policy
All refunds are subject to a $10 service charge, unless the trip is cancelled by the department.
Refunds for day trips will be processed if cancellation is received 2 weeks prior to the trip or if there is a replacement on our waiting list.
Refunds for extended tours will be processed if cancellation is received 4 weeks prior to overnight trip, except where otherwise noted.
Trip cancellation insurance is highly recommended on any overnight tour costing $100 or more.
- Riverside Mission Inn at Christmas Time– Thursday, December 13
- Wheel of Fortune Audience Member - Sony Picture Studios, Culver City – Thursday, January 17
- Duets at the Old Camelot Theatre - Palm Springs - Tuesday, February 26
- 34th Annual Pageant of Our Lord - Rolling Hills Estates - Sunday, March 31
- Southern Delight - March 2 - 8, 2019
- Yosemite National Park - June 11 - 13, 2019
- Yellowstone, Grand Tetons, and Mt. Rushmore - July 27 - August 4, 2019
Upcoming Trips & Tours