SG Run, Walk & Roll
Families are encouraged to Run, Walk & Roll through San Gabriel anytime during July 20 & 24. Register now & let’s get moving!
- Predetermined routes
- Event playlist through Spotify
- San Gabriel photo scavenger hunt
- Participation certificate
- Free pedestrian safety video
First 25 participants registered will be receive a free reflective vest!
First 100 participants registered will be entered into an opportunity drawing! The winner will be announced at the August 6 Drive-in Concert.
Join the fun! Working with your household and using a camera while you run, walk & roll through San Gabriel, capture as many of the following photos on the suggested routes between July 20-24, 2020. For each photo you take, you will earn points! To view the list of items you will be looking for click here.
Submit your photos by Friday, July 27 at 5:00 pm to Danielle Adriano, Recreation Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your health and the health of our community seriously. In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are closely following health guidelines outlined by Los Angeles County Department of Public Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to prevent additional spread of COVID-19.
We have modified our regular Summer in San Gabriel activities so that our residents can be together while practicing safe physical distancing and other infection control protocols. To ensure everyone’s safety, we are enacting the following measures for our activities:
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well: If you are not feeling well, have a known or suspected case of COVID-19 or have been exposed to a person with a known or suspected case of COVID-19, we ask that you remain at home and not attend our events
- Face coverings are required: Participants are required to wear a face covering at all times unless while eating or drinking
- Maintain six feet of physical distancing: Please maintain at least six feet from those not in your immediate household at all times. Congregations of groups outside of your immediate household will not be permitted.
- Practice good hygiene: We encourage everyone to practice good hygiene by frequently washing your hands and avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
Please do note that we may make changes to our programs, events and policies as we continue to adapt to COVID-19. We encourage you to visit this page before your scheduled event for the latest safety protocols for Summer in San Gabriel.