The Planning Commission reviews the development and beautification of the City in respect to its private buildings, streets, and vacant lots; recommends to the City Council that proposed plans are consistent with the future growth and development of the City in order to secure its inhabitants, through adequate sanitation services and public infrastructure. The Planning Commission is also responsible for directing future growth in the City and implementing the City’s General Plan.
|Commissioner||Appointment Date||Term Expiration|
|Mark Juarez||June 16, 2020||May 30, 2022|
|Thomas Klawiter||June 16, 2020||May 30, 2022|
|Jingbo Lou||June 16, 2020||May 30, 2022|
|Anagh Mamdapurkar||May 7, 2019||May 30, 2021|
|Jerry Schwartz||May 7, 2019||May 30, 2021|
Meets publicly on the second Monday of each month at 6:30 p.m. at the City Hall Council Chamber.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
Apply For Commission
Wait List Commission Application
- Commissioners are appointed by the City Council when vacancies occur or a term expires.
- The people who serve on the Commissions are volunteers, therefore there is no compensation for commissioners.
- Elected officials cannot serve on any commission.
- Must be residents and registered voters of the City during their respective terms.
- Commissioners are required to complete Ethics Training pursuant to California Assembly Bill 1234 every 2 years.
- Commissioners are required to file a Statement of Economic Interests Form 700 each year.