Design Review Commission
The Design Review Commission is responsible for reviewing building plans for commercial and residential projects with regard to architecture, colors, materials, and landscaping.
|Commissioner||Appointment Date||Term Expiration|
|Erlinda Romo||May 18, 2021||May 31, 2023|
|Luoya Tu||May 18, 2021||May 31, 2023|
|Raymond Cheng||June 16, 2020||May 31, 2022|
|Marla Nadolney||June 16, 2020||May 31, 2022|
|Nik Sae-Low||April 16, 2020||May 31, 2022|
Meets publicly on the fourth Monday of each month at 6:30 p.m. in Council Chambers on the Second Floor of City Hall.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
Apply For Commission
- The Design Review Commission comprises five members to include representation from qualified design professionals, including but not limited to the fields of architecture, urban and regional planning, urban design, graphic design, engineering and the visual arts.
- Commissioners are appointed by the City Council when vacancies occur or a term expires.
- The people who serve on the Commissions are volunteers, therefore there is no compensation for commissioners.
- Elected officials cannot serve on any commission.
- Commissioners are required to complete Ethics Training pursuant to California Assembly Bill 1234 every 2 years.
- Commissioners are required to file a Statement of Economic Interests Form 700 each year.