Design Review Commission
The Design Review Commission is responsible for reviewing building plans for commercial and residential projects with regard to architecture, colors, materials, and landscaping.
|Commissioner||Appointment Date||Term Expiration|
|Raymond Cheng||June 5, 2018||May 30, 2020|
|Marla Nadolney||May 7, 2019||May 30, 2020|
|Nik Sae-Low||May 7, 2019||May 30, 2020|
|Erlinda Romo||May 7, 2019||May 30, 2021|
|Luoya Tu||May 7, 2019||May 30, 2021|
Every fourth Monday at 6:30 p.m. in Council Chambers on the Second Floor of City Hall.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
Apply For Commission
Recruitment is closed at this time.
- The Design Review Commission comprises three members to include representation from qualified design professionals, including but not limited to the fields of architecture, urban and regional planning, urban design, graphic design, engineering and the visual arts.
- Commissioners are appointed by the City Council when vacancies occur or a term expires.
- The people who serve on the Commissions are volunteers, therefore there is no compensation for commissioners.
- Elected officials cannot serve on any commission.
- Commissioners are not allowed to serve on more than one commission at the same time.
- Commissioners are required to complete Ethics Training pursuant to California Assembly Bill 1234 every 2 years.
- Commissioners are required to file a Statement of Economic Interests Form 700 each year.