Historic Preservation and Cultural Resource Commission
The Historic Preservation and Cultural Resource Commission is the City Council advisory board on the subjects relating to the identification, protection, retention, preservation, and registration of Cultural Resources in the City.
|Commissioners||Appointment Date||Term Expiration|
|Eric Urena||May 2, 2023||May 31, 2025|
|Eric Weeks||May 2, 2023||May 31, 2025|
|Kyle DeVriendt||May 2, 2023||May 31, 2025|
|Senya Lubisich||April 13, 2022||May 31, 2024|
|Beatriz Mojarro||April 13, 2022||May 31, 2024|
Meets publicly the second Wednesday of March, June, September, December, and as needed at 6:30 p.m. in the City Hall Council Chamber.
Agendas & Minutes
Apply for Commission
No vacancies available.
- Commissioners are appointed by the City Council when vacancies occur.
- The people who serve on the Commissions are volunteers, therefore there is no compensation for commissioners.
- Elected officials cannot serve on any commission.
- Commissioners are not allowed to serve on more than one commission at the same time.
- Commissioners will serve a maximum of two, two-year terms for a total of four years.