There are four Commissions appointed by the City Council:
- Civil Service Commission
- Design Review Commission
- Community Services (formerly Parks & Recreation) Commission
- Planning Commission
- Commissioners are appointed by the City Council when vacancies occur.
- The people who serve on the Commissions are volunteers, therefore there is no compensation for commissioners.
- Elected officials cannot serve on any commission.
- Commissioners cannot serve on more than one commission at the same time.
If interested in serving on a Commission, fill out a Community Service application.
Submit your completed application to:
City of San Gabriel
City Clerk’s Office
425 South Mission Drive
San Gabriel, CA 91776
In compliance with the requirements of the Maddy Act, Government Code Section §54970, the City publishes an annual list of expiring appointed terms for the coming year, names of incumbents and the dates of their appointment:
Local Appointments List