Tenant Improvements

McGroarty Office TI
When starting a new business, you may need to make improvements to the interior of your commercial space such as new partition walls, new equipment (electrical, plumbing, mechanical), or other substantial alterations. You may also be changing the use/occupancy of the space from the type of business previously in the space. In such cases, you will need to apply for a Tenant Improvement prior to making such changes and establishing your business in this space.

Here is the checklist for items that must be shown on Tenant Improvement plans:
Tenant Improvement Checklist

Please contact the Building Divisions to determine whether or not you will need to apply for a Tenant Improvement before starting your business.
You may need to hire a designer to prepare the required submittals. Fees may vary depending on the scope of work being proposed.