The Planning Commission reviews the development and beautification of the City in respect to its private buildings, streets, and vacant lots; recommends to the City Council that proposed plans are consistent with the future growth and development of the City in order to secure its inhabitants, through adequate sanitation services and public infrastructure. The Planning Commission is also responsible for directing future growth in the City and implementing the City’s General Plan.
Once a month on the second Monday of each month at 6:30 p.m. at the City Hall Council Chamber.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
- Norman M. Garden FAIA NCARB
- Tom Klawiter
- Jingbo Lou
- Anagh Mamdapurkar
- Jerry Schwartz
Apply For Commission
- Recruitment is closed at this time.
- Commissioners are appointed by the City Council when vacancies occur.
- The people who serve on the Commissions are volunteers, therefore there is no compensation for commissioners.
- Elected officials cannot serve on any commission.
- Commissioners are not allowed to serve on more than one commission at the same time.